Digital Futures – Data Analytics
Data Analytics Academy
The Digital Futures Data Analytics Academy is supported by the Department for the Economy and delivered by SERC & SRC.
Knowledge and practical skills gained include:
• Understanding data analytics and big data
• Learn how to use Excel for Data Visualisation
• Understand Database technologies and use SQL for Data Analytics
• Learn how to use Power BI for Data Analysis
Training will take place 5 days per week (Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm) for 9 weeks.
What qualifications will you gain?
If you're selected for the Academy, you'll receive practical, real world training and the opportunity to gain world recognised qualifications in:
• MTA Introduction to Programming Using Python
• CMI L3 Project Management/ Pearson L3 Project Management
Where can it take you?
This course will prepare you for the future role of Data Analyst.
We are currently
working with a range of local IT and technology companies to offer industry
placements for a period of ten-weeks.
During the ten week placement you will continue to receive a weekly training allowance of £150.
· A degree in any discipline
· Complete the Mindmill online psychometric assessment and upload your qualification certificate.
· Have access to your own device (laptop or PC) and internet connection.
How to Apply
The application portal opens on Wednesday 7th October 2020 and closes Monday 19th October 2020.
As part of the application process you'll need to complete an online psychometric assessment and upload your qualification certificate.
Candidate selection will be based upon compliant applications (submission prior to the deadline and upload of relevant degree documentation) and scoring from a psychometric assessment.